The 2nd semester has begun.
Good thing it's the end of the week
but my Pharmacology class ended past 6pm already.
Crazy professors.
Why did they schedule the popularly voted as the hardest subject
on a Friday with the class hours extending past 6pm?
Save the best for last?!
Oh, I remember. We are post-graduate students already.
Stop with the whinge Didoy.
You chose this life. Haha.
After class, my friends and I had dinner at a favorite place
to relax our overloaded heads before heading home.
Then I went to my dorm to fix my laundry for the week
and the stuff I need to bring home.
At last I'm ready to go.
Going home is simple.
From UST, I ride the jeepney to the Manila Post Office in Lawton
and from there, I ride an FX going to Las PiƱas.
But with a Friday night traffic, it's a totally different story.
As usual, I was asleep during the whole FX ride going home.
"Para po!" I instantly shouted when I woke up
and saw the McDonald's and KFC outside our village.
As I alighted the vehicle,
my legs hurt because we were so cramped inside.
Then a brush of wind greeted me.
Hmmmm.
*Cough* *Cough*
A bus just blasted me with its emissions.
As I walk going inside the village, I notice how our neighborhood
has grown. Seems like every week I'm away,
there's always something new when I get back.
Then the blues hit me.
Oooh, I miss my friends in the neighborhood.
I hear our big dogs (I mean big pitbulls!)
woofing their hearts out as I come in the gate.
Sometimes I'm afraid to get near them
because after a week, they don't seem to know me anymore. Haha.
At the door I saw my beautiful Mom,
blessed me with her hand,
and I warmly kissed her in the cheek
as I said 'I love you Mama'.
I saw my sister Ate Chi eating
and I had the chance to be with her for late dinner.
Yes, I ate dinner again. Haha.
I can't resist the pork siningang and fried fish cooked by Yaya.
After dinner, I saw Kuya Patrick watching DVD in the living room.
I just sat there with him and watched a movie as we usually do.
After the movie, I played with Cheenoe our baby dog.
My fingertips touched the ivory keys of the piano again after a week.
As I right this blog, I'm side by side with my sister on our laptops,
she's doing her research while I do my homework
for a Youth leaders meeting tomorrow.
Nothing beats the feeling.
After all the busyness of life,
its just so comforting to know
that I am home.
Didoy
The Problem of Attachments
7 months ago
1 comment:
mas gugustuhin ko na ang init kaysa ang hangin ko ay emission from bus. hehe ;p
Post a Comment